Mods for sale

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but if you want a mod, I will do my best to make it for you. I can't get too complicated (hexaminxes, petaminxes, mastermorphices, etc) but I can do most shape mods (mainly truncations but extensions are doable too). If I haven't done the mod before you are under no obligation to buy the finished product if you don't like it (I will happily send a demo video). You can also send me your concepts and I will put my expertise into it to give you an idea as to what it would look like. Also, it's kind of awkward e-mailing someone and saying"Is this a good price for this?". So I thought that I would just put out some guidelines. Simple shape mods (like the Half-Truncated Cube or the Cuboctahedron) are around $40 american. More complex mods (like the 2x2x4) will cost somewhere in the range of $70 american. If you want to get a good guideline of prices, look at how it's made. If it requires minor modification of the mechanism, it's more expensive than a shape mod. If extensive mechanism modification is required, I probably can't make it. If you don't know, ask "How much is this puzzle?" and I will say "this much" and then you might say "I don't want to pay that" and I'll say" but materials are this much and it takes this long to make it so I think minimum this but we can work out delayed payments or payments in installments". I'll stop blabbing now and get to making more mods.

Comments