Cast Harmony

Today's post is about a puzzle that has made me very happy :)



This is one of my favourite cast puzzles so far. It's themed, which is nice, and it is fairly minimalistic in design while still looking 'fancy'. It's also produced my favourite photo so far (the second one, BTW).

Solving: Pretty easy. Took me around 15 minutes while listening to David Sedaris recall his Greek summer camp experiences (the two will, oddly, always be linked in my head...). It's easy enough for the average non-puzzler to solve, yet enough to keep them interested. Becomes a nice fiddle-thing once you've figured it out :)

Really nice puzzle overall. Only problem is that the shine easily tarnishes, so don't put it in the glove compartment of your golf cart :P

Short post because I'm too busy ogling other puzzles right now :)

Comments