Today

Woke up today and found that suddenly, everybody had arrived. Saw Hiren Shah, Jeff Aurand, Ken Irvine, Tyler Summer (last three I met in Rochester), and a whole bunch of others.

Next up was a tour of a castle and another place (can't say now because it would tell you where we are). The castle, being an ancient stronghold, was largely uphill to get there. A lot of neat artefacts though: stuff that was won in battles dating back hundreds of years and a bullet that killed a famous English Lord-Admiral. Then off to that other place, where there was not much to tell of (other than the impressive amount of work that went into it all; you'll be able to figure out the rest once I tell you where we are).


Back to the hotel where I bumped into the fantastic Dr. Sadler. He had a little mascot for me (see below). A bit of a chat about old TVs, then back to the room to prepare for the founders' reception. Met all of the people that I hadn't before, and Mandy de Ruiter provided some Stroopwafels! I've already decided which exchange puzzles to spend my money on...

Danbo with my new Karakuri



Comments